Saturday, May 20, 2017


SECTION 3

CALLED OUT OF RETIREMENT

I named this blog to reflect my participation in serving my country on a subversive, yet patriotic level. During the last several decades we have seen corruption grow exponentially in our government during the Clinton Administration and, more specifically through the Clinton Foundation, so much so that we all agreed that we must stop the Clintons from assuming power. I must say that I am only a small part of something much larger than myself.  I worked for a clandestine faction of intelligence gatherers. Upon my retirement from this activity, I was notified that I must be discredited in case a court appearance was necessary. That was the price I paid for participating with this professor. Nonetheless, it has now come time for full disclosure as of November 1, 2016, eight days before the 2016 presidential election and I was called back to temporary service during this last year to assist with disrupting the tainted and corrupt factions of our federal government and the Clinton Foundation. I was told that it was "all hands on deck" to initiate our counter-coup. I pray that you comprehend the depth and scope of this message because the 2nd American Revolution is underway. and our Republic is at risk of destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment