Saturday, May 20, 2017


SECTION 2

THE MAKING OF A PATRIOT


I never imagined what it was like to be alone after my beloved father passed away and left me to fend for myself for the first time at eighteen years of age. I entered college three years later, in 1981, in hopes of changing my life to be a teacher, accountant, lawyer, nurse, etc. Then the most amazing thing happened. I met a professor who was head of the English department at a local university and bonded with this lady, who turned out to be a proliferous change agent in my life. This disabled lady identified and recognized me as a person who could be trusted and counted on in any situation as I wowed her with some of my clever narratives. After a couple of months in her class, she invited me to a closed-door meeting and laid a line on me that would send most people running for the door. “Do you want to serve your country and help rid society of underhanded, corrupt individuals?”  Being young and naive, I immediately accepted her offer. Later, I found out that this elderly lady was very “connected” to a regime of decent, God-loving people whose main concern was to root out and expose corrupt politicians, judges, doctors, business leaders, law enforcement personnel, lawyers and other criminals plaguing society. I vowed total secrecy in a bond and an oath to not disclose any activity learned, participated in or cooperated with until I was notified that the time is right. I was an integral part of this patriotic community's activities that were deeply involved with the intelligence communities. I would never have left my teacher wondering or concerned about my loyalty. I had no idea that I would be her assistant for nearly seven years. Our main focus was surveillance of people who we referred to as “clients.” How this lady chose whom to surveil was unknown to me then and still is to this day. Ultimately, the main thing that I learned was how to keep our relationship unknown to family, friends and all parties in general. We targeted corrupt criminals who have been defiling the United States of America for decades. Some of the clients had household names. On November 1st of 2016, the veil was lifted and the covert lifestyle that I lived broke the ice and reached fruition. After years of clandestine work with a secret group of honorable citizens, we engaged the Globalists in a frontal assault. The time had come to rise from the shadows and fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment